CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST/ ENGINEER-(GLOBAL LOGISTICS MNC/ 5 DAYS/ WEST / S$4.6K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988105
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 17052014 / 2
S$4,000 - S$4,600 + GD BONUS
GLOBAL LOGISTICS MNC/ WEST/ (TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM MRT)/ 5 DAYS
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT/ COST SAVINGS PROJECTS/ LEAN MANUFACTURING
Our client, a well-known Logistics MNC is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Continuous Improvement Specialist/ Engineer.
- Lead cross functional teams to implement Continuous Improvement (CI) and cost saving projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to meet CI implementation schedules for assigned projects, progress updates.
- Measure and document the direct link between CI implementation and CI savings.
- Assess Lean/LSS training and coaching needs in order to foster a culture of continuous improvement of processes and capabilities of people and equipment.
- Responsible for monthly implementation progress reporting and ensure plant meets or exceeds their lean/Continuous Improvement goals through lean activities.
- Minimum Degree Holders in Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Manufacturing
- Minimum 2-3 Years experience in lean process for Supply Chain/ 3PL/ Manufacturing environment.
- Competency in utilizing Lean Principles, 5S, KanBan, Visual Management, Value Stream Management, Standardization, Flow Concepts and other problem solving Continuous Improvement tools.
Location: Clementi/ Jurong (Transport provided from MRT)
Working days: Monday - Friday
Salary: S$4,000 - S$4,600 or Higher Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Employer Ref.SLXP / 17052014 / 2
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !