Content Management Specialist (eCommerce)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035143
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3755010/001
An exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational company as their Content Management Specialist.
Our client is a well known company headquartered in the United States. They are looking for a Content Management Specialist to join their regional HQ based here in Singapore.
As a Content Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing a global master system to store all pertinent data including attributes, specifics and images in Netsuite
- Designing systems to consume data from WSI systems - RMS, PLM and NetSuite
- Updating all US data for global use including translated dimension data, tagging images for seasonality, structuring product copy for ease of use
- Establishing all data with mindfulness of SEO across markets
- Reworking data structure for global readiness including metric conversion, key attributes, metadata ensuring alignment PLM and brands
- Liaising and managing relationships with brand merchants and sourcing to ensure that all data in the system is accurate & maintained through the product life cycle
- Producing documentation for onboarding new partners
- Developing and executing proper data security policies, managing data access, handheld devices and portable computer security
- Submitting online service desk tickets to report issues
- Performing other IT job functions as instructed by managers
As a successful applicant, you would have:
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
- Competency in handing IT issues raised by users
- Familiar with enforcing corporate IT policies
- Strong Experience in NetSuite
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge in supporting IT tools.
- Working experience of project management, database design and management
- Strong analytics and data mining ability.
- Experience with Content Management tools and E-Commerce platforms
- Experience with EDI and Data Integration support utilizing data tools
- Multinational Firm
- Exciting Role
- Regional Exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nashmi Chugani (Lic No: R1552227) on +65 6416 9819
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg