Content Leadership for a non-profit digital media platform
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003185978
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2690
Do you want to create a positive impact in people's lives by producing inspiring human stories? This is about leading an in-house content team and a regional network of content creators to create provoking, enlightening video, photo and written stories for a global audience.
We're looking for someone with the vision to shape this unique genre of content that will work in effectively engaging audiences across a variety of digital channels. This candidate needs to also have the editorial and operational expertise to oversee the entire content creation process from sourcing and commissioning of stories to final delivery and publication.
- Create and implement a content strategy that focuses on well sourced and produced stories, realistic timelines and integrates community, promotional and budgetary requirements
- Lead the in-house content team, assigning roles, commissioning stories ensuring editorial standards, brand requirements and deadlines are met
- Create and implement procedures ensuring effective follow through of content process with internal and external stakeholders
- Grow and manage a regional network of content creators that meet creative and quality control standards
- Create content packages for revenue partnership opportunities
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in journalism or content creation (international experience is required)
- At least 6 years of team management experience
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining editorial standards, and ensuring content creators meet deadlines while nurturing good relationships
- Ability to take a solutions-focused approach to problems inherent in publishing high volumes of content on a regular basis
- Experience with a variety of content formats and types and a healthy curiosity about new forms of content that continue to emerge (360 video etc)
- Basic understanding and awareness of content in relation to different digital platforms ranging from traditional publishers, to social media, to messenger apps etc.
- Desire to work collaboratively and with multiple stakeholders.
If the above excites you and you believe you have what it takes for the role, with a passion to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526