ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959729
Content Developer (Temp Service) [TDSG]
To support in instructional design of courseware, creation and development of new media content.
Serve as part of a Content Development Team in the creation of e-Courseware contents.
- Diploma holder either in multimedia design, animation, motion graphic, visual effect, interactive design, video production or related qualifications
- Work experience in designing and creating e-courseware or e-Learning programmes; Knowledge and application of learning pedagogies and instructional design principles and strategies would be an advantage
- Able to work closely with subject-matter experts and instructional designers to understand and analyse training requirements and determine the application of instructional media
- Good verbal and writing skills; Proficiency in the English language
- Must possess good knowledge of graphic design and technically competent with content authoring tools such as Macromedia Flash or Captivate
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Master Suite, Articulate Studio / Storyline 2, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Edge Animate, etc.
- Creative and self-disciplined and motivated; A good team player with strong emphasis on task achievement
- Must be able to work full 5 work days a week (Mon – Fri)
- Willing to work at Bukit Merah
- Immediate availability
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.