Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) is the holding company of award-winning attractions Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo. WRS is dedicated to the management of world-class leisure attractions that foster conservation and research while educating visitors about animals and their habitats. A self-funded organisation, WRS also collaborates with various partners, organisations and institutions aimed at protecting local and global biodiversity.
We are inviting capable and motivated individuals to be part of our dynamic team.
Contact Centre Representative (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154396
Employer Ref. WRS Corporate Office ID=838
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will attend to general telephone enquiries and email correspondence from guests.
- Minimum GCE N Levels or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (English)
- Proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage
- Must be able to commit 3-4 days a week, including weekends and PHs
- Must be able to work evening shifts (till 8pm), and for a minimum of 6 months