Contact Centre Manager (5 Days / Kaki Bukit / Ubi / Engineering Company) (DSS 210421)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188186
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DSS 210421
- Responsible for recommending improvements and assist to review processes.
- Implement, analyse and plan customer oriented programmes by working together with the project manager.
- Responsible to achieve an excellent service quality across the contact centre.
- Propose recommendations to improve the overall work performance.
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports relating to the project.
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Prefers 3 - 5 years of related customer service experience in contact centre management
- Identify service gaps and possesses capabilities to improve service levels through collection of data, analyzing trends, and making recommendations for continuous quality improvements
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Creative thinker with excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
5 Days work week
East - Kaki Bukit / Ubi area
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865