Consulting Analyst, Automotive & Transportation
Frost & Sullivan (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987945
The primary duties are:
- Establish market expertise in the relevant Automotive industry, contribute market insights and deliver media queries and analyst briefings;
- Conducting primary and secondary research;
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry;
- Progress as a thought leader and represent the company’s viewpoint in conferences and various speaking engagements;
- Work in a variety of research & consulting assignments with a varied set of clients in the Asia Pacific region in APAC & in the Philippines specifically;
- Deliver and present the engagement findings to the client.
- At least a graduate Degree in business/ engineering related studies from leading universities; an additional MBA from leading global and Asian institutions would be given preference;
- At least 3 years of experience in related industry as Business Intelligence or Corporate Planning Specialist;
- Superior analytical ability and proven research skills;
- Motivated self starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Understanding of the current technology trends of Automotive & transportation;
- Excellent command of English and Tagalog both oral and written.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Frost & Sullivan (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Frost & Sullivan (Singapore) Pte Ltd
“We Accelerate Growth”
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
More Jobs from this employer