As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Consultant / Senior Consultant (Raffles Place)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031626
EA License No. 01C4394
Recruitment Consultant (Raffles Place)
Our team is expanding and we are inviting you to join our team! We are not only welcoming people are doing existing HR work well but also people might not yet be but giving HR career a second thought.
What is in for you?
- Attractive remuneration
- Comprehensive training from the industry’s best to build your confidence, dynamism and presence.
- Fun vibrant working environment with strong team spirit.
- Leadership and promotion programs.
What will you do?
- Learn to be a people expert.
- People are our product, potential and profit hence it is essential that we build strong ongoing relationships with clients and candidates.
- Involved in business development by sourcing for new clients through, telemarketing, advertisement chasing and sales visit.
- Build and maintain relationship with clients through trust building and successful placements to ensure their manpower needs are met.
- Source, screen and evaluate candidates and match them to suitable companies.
- Shape, maximise and develop potential of candidates through career guidance.
- Build candidate pool through networking or recruitment sites.
- A diploma holder in any discipline.
- No working experience is required as training is provided. However if you do have any experience that would be great as well.
- Outing and bubbly individuals who enjoy meeting people.
- Highly motivated individuals who are target driven.
If you love a challenge, we would love to have you. You may send you resume to Ivy_tan @kellyservices.com.sg , Subject: Recruitment consultant. Looking forward to speaking to you soon.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I EA Personnel Registration No.