Consultant / Associate Consultant (Corporate Intelligence / Commercial Due Diligence)
Hill & Associates Risk Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958614
The incumbent would be required to work independently on allocated projects and clients in deliveringcommercial due diligence, corporate investigation and security risk management solutions for clients.
- Operations and analysis
- Understand client’s needs, project aims, issues, milestones, and timeline to deliver results.
- Follow up with clients on finding leads, identified gaps and risks.
- Research and scrutinize, evaluate and verify gathered information.
- Analyse all results for incorporation into a meaningful report in accordance to clients’ requirements.
- Identify important points, present ideas concisely, outline key findings in a report or verbally to clients.
- Project Management
- Work efficiently with internal and external resources on expected deliverables.
- Monitor engaged resources, budget and timeline accordingly.
- Working to deadlines
- Engage in multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Manage organizational details of projects such as tracking updates and status of timelines.
- Client management
- Follow up with clients on key issues, clarification and project developments.
We are looking for an independent and highly motivated individual with:
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in business, management, security, specialized training in investigation, security and risk management
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in due diligence, investigation, research, consulting, compliance, or regulatory roles
- Strong command of spoken and written English and proficiency in at least one other Asian language is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines
- Possess the following work skills and technical knowledge
- analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- people and project management skills
- presentation and communication skills
- attention to detail and be able to see the “big picture”
- Proficiency in standard computer software
- general commercial and financial knowledge
- good English business report writing skills
- strong research skills, including using the Internet for research
- Familiar with proprietary information databases and leading global compliance sanctions and watch-lists platforms
Competitive financial remuneration depending on experience and other company benefits
Submit your resume
Interested parties, please email your resume with expected salary or click on the "Apply Now" button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hill & Associates Risk Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
About Hill & Associates Risk Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
Hill & Associates (www.hill-assoc.com) is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
More Jobs from this employer