People Profilers - KL
Construction Manager (Exp Railway, Power Plant)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989383
EA License No 02C4944
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Providing project manager with regular updates on site progress, performance and critical issues.
- Supervising, leading and motivating a team, including planners, site engineers, specialists, subcontractors and others, including reviewing their daily and weekly reports.
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE)
- Oversea business trip may be required if requested in relation with the project
- Master/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, with 6 years of leading site construction and engineering works in railway projects.
- Knowledge of site controls processes and reporting.
- Knowledge of construction materials, electronic equipment, etc.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along with problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skill
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
kent.lee @ peopleprofilers.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01
DID: 6671 9832 Fax: 6536 7890
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.