Our client is a leading establishment organization in the Agriculture and Real Estate Industry. Client focused on regional property development and production of raw and processed agricultural products such as cassava and sugarcane. It has been listed on the mainboard of Singapore Stock Exchange since 2000. Dynamic, self-motivated and proactive individuals are invited to be part of the team.
Legal Contracts Manager (Cambodia) ($5k / MNC/ Real Estate Legal Advisory)
• Salary is up to $5000
• Location: Cambodia
• Conduct inspections relevant to the Civil Discipline.
• Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
• On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures.
• Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
• Work with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
• Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc. May include ‘financial engineering’ and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
• Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
• Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Handle on-going issue and change management
• Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
• Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
• Degree in Law or related field or knowledge in International FIDIC Agreements
• Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
• Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
• Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Choo Siew Wai (Eko)
Registration Number: R1657793
EA License Number:06C2859