PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement:
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Consolidation Accountant X 3 (S$7,000 and above / Must have consolidation experience)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034192
EA License No 07C3290
A Public Listed Corporation specialised in manufacturing, distributing and trading of parts, industrial machineries and equipment for marine, mining, agriculture, building and infrastructure construction industries.
HQ located in the west of Singapore with overseas manufacturing plants and branches in Asia Pacific and Middle East countries supporting Clients world widely.
Consolidation Accountant X 3
(Must have consolidation experience)
(S$7,000 and above / 5 Days / West / SGX Listed Corporation)
Responsibilities: Report to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- Responsible for full set of accounts and consolidation of accounts for the Corporation
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts closing and consolidation financial statements of the group in accordance with IFRS and Corporation requirements
- Liaise with Auditors, Tax Agents and Company’s Secretary
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirement and standards (financial reporting standards and tax acts)
- Any other assigned duties
- CPA / Degree / ACCA in Accountancy or its equivalents
- Must have some years of working experience in consolidation of accounts for the SGX listed organisations
- Working knowledge in SAP / Sage Accounting System is an advantage
- Meticulous, well organised, analytical, mature individual with positive working attitude
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290