Savills Property Management Pte Ltd, became a subsidiary after Savills Singapore acquired a stake in CKH Strata Management and merged their property management business.
The founding Director, Mr Chan Kok Hong’s vision was to provide his clients with the very best strata management advice and service, on par with international standards but with local knowledge and expertise. This vision can now be taken to the next level by tapping into Savills Global network and expertise where Savills has over 1 billion sq ft of properties under management.
Savills Property Management Pte Ltd has set itself apart from its competition through professionalism, service excellence, efficiency, integrity, strategic application of information technology and concern for the welfare of the residents. Today, it has become the largest privately held strata management company with a staff strength of over 450 and services over 160 clients, including landmark buildings such as Orchard Gateway Shopping/Office/Hotel Complex, 20 Collyer Quay, Sim Lim Square and Singapore’s largest condominiums such as D’ Leedon and The Minton.
At Savills Property Management, we are committed to developing, supporting and empowering our employees. We are currently seeking suitable candidates with the passion for strata management to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959354
- Manage and maintain residential property sites as assigned
- Conduct regular checks and inspection on grounds to ensure property is well maintained
- Ensure building statutory requirements are complied with
- Conduct meetings of the management corporation, preparation and record minutes of meetings
- Ensure good record keeping and filing administration
- Review and recommend replacement/improvement plans for managed sites
- Provide essential customer service support to the residents and owners
- Supervise and manage a team of site staff
- Other job related and ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Building/Estate Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge with Building Maintenance & Strata Management Act will be an added advantage
- Good decision making skills and effective problem solvers
- Good leadership ability with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant and approachable, possess good customer service skills with sincere interest and concern for residents and owners
- Proficient in MS office applications
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume with a recent photo, indicating your current and expected salary by email or post to
Savills Property Management Pte Ltd
20 Martin Road, #03-01,
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.