Concierge Officer (1yr contract!)(Leading 5*Serviced Apartments/5 days/Town!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003150377
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDMar2017
- Up to S$2.3K Base +good benefits
- 5 days/1yr contract!
- 5-Star Serviced Apartments MNC
Our client is one of the recognised Global Brand Leaders in the Hospitality sector with a strong portfolio
- Responsible for checking in visitors
- Issue apartment access card and escorts visitors.
- Manage guests’ accounts and information
- Receive and transmit messages to guest promptly.
- Handle guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
- Arrange tours, taxis, and restaurants reservation for visitors.
- Handle and record guest feedback and complaints, and refer issues to supervisor or respective departments when necessary.
- Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and guest valuables.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by Management.
- NITEC/Diploma with at least 1 year of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
- Candidates without experience but with relevant qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. MS Word and MS Excel. Good coordination skills, meticulous, organized, neat and diligent
- Mon to Fri, 2 shifts (9am to 630pm, 1030am to 8pm)
- Orchard area
- 1 year contract (may renew or convert depending on performance)
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.