Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032067
We are currently looking for a Concierge with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good administration, and interpersonal skills.
- Provide courteous and professional service to both guests and customers of the Hotel.
- Maintain and control the use of the luggage room, ensuring that the luggage is properly stored and labeled at all times.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance and posture.
- Ensure knowledge of daily departing time of check-out guests, making taxi arrangements, shuttle arrangements and limousine services to the airport if required.
- Co-ordinate VIP arrivals and departures.
- Provide information pertaining to all hotel services, local places of interests, restaurants, doctors, sightseeing tours and any other information likely to be of interest to guests.
- Handle or resolve any guest complaints and establish good relationships with guests and clients of the hotel.
- Accepts luggage and parcels for safekeeping and ensure that at all times it is recorded properly.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Chief Concierge.
- 2 years of related work experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
- Excellent communication skills with the passion to serve.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016