As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Compounding Technician (Pharmaceutical/ MNC/ West/ Shift)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029621
EA License No. 01C4394
- With relevant experience in high volume manufacturing
- MNC/ West/ Shift
- Transport provided
- Prepare, operate and monitor all equipment associated with production process in accordance to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Perform routine cleaning and sanitisation on all equipment and rooms associated with compounding processes
- Prepare, verify and transfer materials/components used in Compounding
- Execute activities in support of validations associated with Compounding
- Perform and review all necessary documentation as required and in accordance to Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Assist in investigation of process deviations and work in a team to identify and work on opportunities for productivity/process improvements.
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Chemical Process or any discipline related to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- One to two years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in pharmaceutical manufacturing advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907