Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Compliance Specialist (6 months contract) **MEDICAL MNC (EAST)** - $6000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983261
EA License No 99C4599
- Preapproval of business activities through management of ECats.
- Timely delivery of agreements and advice requested in accordance with BCS including consulting, sponsorship, donation and fellowship agreements.
- Liaison with business units, answering day to day queries on application of BCS and other compliance requirements in an accurate, ethical and commercially astute manner.
- Monitoring and follow up on compliance related policies, procedures and processes including drafting communications to employees and monitoring employees and distributors to ensure compliance.
- Assistance with creation and delivery of compliance related training, including follow-through on records of training conducted and communication with employees and distributors yet to complete training.
- Assistance with various company secretarial and paralegal tasks.
- Maintenance of compliance-related files, including BCS agreement registers.
- Experience in a legal, paralegal, quality or other general compliance or industry related role.
- Industry knowledge and experience of the compliance environment for either medical devices or pharmaceuticals companies will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
- Previous experience in document management, quality systems, internal audit procedures, company secretarial and/or risk management systems will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
- Min Bachelor degree or higher
- Tertiary qualifications in law, quality systems and/or any medical science/healthcare related discipline is not essential but will be highly regarded
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599