As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033120
EA License No. 01C4394
- Conduct due diligence check on third party seller, and complete authorization or any other legal process by following compliance policies, including updates to the business leadership team status of renewals/appointments/termination of third party seller
- Work with agencies to check registered information, credit record, financial status and negative information of distributor from government agencies and related business partners
- Conducting due diligence through compliance interviews and watch-list screening to identify and recommend resolutions for red flags
- Escalate any potential third party seller compliance issues to Compliance Leader and working with Compliance Counsel to resolve the issues.
- Monitor the execution of following-up actions and update the Compliance Leader and management team
- Providing policy training for third parties and their staff
- Work with business team to evaluate performance and compliance of contract seller
- Providing overall administrative support to the ASEAN Legal & Compliance team
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Legal/Business Administration
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance policies and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Singaporeans only
• Working location : Central
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday, Office hours
• Contract tenure : 12 months - subject to renewability/ extension