RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
COMPLIANCE MANAGER – exp in internet based money tfr/ mobile financial/ remittance svcs in UK or EU
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003180957
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $7000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- Location – Central
Our client, specialising in mobile payments and Fintech is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Compliance Operations Manager.
- Ensure Due Diligence and on boarding standards to protect the interests of the firm, clients and customers.
- Process various risk mitigation and due diligence research efforts and strategies
- Develop and implement proper policy and procedures in line with local and international regulations
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance framework of the program’s operational policies and procedure
- Analyse the company’s business model and activities and identify the ML and TF risks associated with those activities
- Propose and implement operational measures to mitigate the risk
- Define and maintain the process for corporate customers and implement proper sanction list screening and transaction monitoring systems
- Monitor and report suspicious activities
- Works alongside compliance, product and IT colleagues to vet and implement the most suitable compliance technology and platforms
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant major or above
- At least 4 years of compliance experience (KYC, AML, BSA, OFAC) in a complex retail/consumer financial services/payment services organization with multiple financial products, or a regulatory agency or law firm
- Has in-depth understanding of compliance requirements by UK authorities ( FCA, HMRC ) for payment service providers/remittance service providers and knowledgeable on payment services related legislation in UK and EU
- Has experience in agent based and internet based money transfer business or mobile financial services in the context of remittance
- Project management and implementation experience is a plus
- 5 days
- Tanjong Pagar
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Lin Zhen Yu(R1546594)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure EP or S pass. If you would require a EP or S pass, please do not apply.