Aon Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187420
Provision of compliance advisory services for all Aon entities within Singapore.
Assess the implications of new rules and regulations and direct the implementation of necessary changes.
Serve as the primary point of contact for the Monetary Authority of Singapore for matters relating to Aon Singapore Pte Ltd, Aon Singapore Broking Center and Aon Benfield Asia.
Conduct compliance training.
Preparation of management reports.
Maintenance of policies and procedures.
Provide effective support to the Compliance Director in implementing and maintaining an appropriate risk based compliance framework for all Aon entities within Singapore.
Plan and conduct compliance reviews, pro-actively identity any compliance risks and design mitigative steps to address risks identified.
- College Degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Compliance with a Financial Services organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint)
- Creative, resourceful, meticulous with good analytical skills
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aon Singapore Pte Ltd
About Aon Singapore Pte Ltd
Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and out sourcing. Supported by a network of 72,000 employees in 500 offices around the world, Aon Asia’s presence as the market leader enables us to design solutions to protect your critical assets, enhance processes and improve productivity