Personnel Recruit is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
We are a one stop solutions provider that specialises in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements services.
With our dedicated team of professional consultants at Personnel Recruit, we believe in listening, connecting and working together with our clients towards successful placement of the right candidate for the job.
Whether you're new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, Personnel Recruit can help in matching suitable job for you. Contact us now to find out more about our solutions and services.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986695
EA License No 13C6535
- Manage and review Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to ensure proper protocol are adhered
- Conduct and review pre-transaction check (PTC) on each transactions submitted
- Provide advice to Senior Management on related CDD and/or PTC matters
- Monitor and manage each complaint received and ensure compliance process and procedure on compliant handling are followed
- Exercise and maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism in dealing with business partners, both internal and external, and strive to preserve and enhance the good reputation and goodwill of the company
- Draft, amend and implement internal compliance policies and procedures
- Prepare training materials and conduct training as required
- Train employees on the established policies and protocols for both induction and on-going development
- Monitor and ensure that the policies & protocols are followed
- Keep abreast of industry changes, trends and best practices to assess the potential impact of these changes on company's processes
- Monitor and identify opportunities to improve risk management strategies and compliance standards
- Monitor and review compliance by internal business partners on data privacy, control policies and processes
- Prepare reports and related FAA, SFA and related regulations requirement
- Diploma or degree holder with min 3 years of relevant work experience in compliance or regulatory-related function within a MAS regulated firm, preferably in a Financial Institution environment
- Strong ability in assessing the appropriateness of the FI's compliance procedures and guidelines and evaluation compliance with requirements
- Ability to work independently and possess good communications and interpersonal skills