Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961347
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00039882
- leading player in medical devices industry
- APAC region exposure
- Newly created role
My client is a European MNC, one of the leading players in medical devices industry with global footprint. Due to business expansion in APAC region, they are now hiring a Compliance Manager to be based in Singapore and travel (40%) around the region.
Reporting to VP, Finance, you are responsible for auditing the financial reporting standard across all entities within the APAC region. You have to evaluate the internal control and business processes to build a rock solid environment. You will have to work closely with the Director of Global Governance in kick starting all testing plan in the region.
To be qualified, candidate must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification
- At least 5 7 years of experience in internal audit or compliance, preferably from medical devices/pharmaceutical industry
- Big 4 audit exposure is an added value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to take initiatives and strong work ethic
Please send your updated resume to Kelly.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number KL39882
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1332369
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.