Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Compliance Assistant Manager (Insurance Firm)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029604
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. BTB
- Review Sales, Marketing and Training Materials to ensure compliance with regulatory
- Prepare management reporting
- Prepare monthly reports to Compliance
- Develop and roll out all compliance outreach programs
- Conduct monthly training to all new staff on Code of Conduct and key compliance risks to educate them on the relevant regulatory, industry and company guidelines and policies
- Monitor the Company’s mandatory regulatory reporting obligations by sending periodic reminders
- Perform timely escalation of issues or potential delays to management
- Provide ongoing compliance advisory and support to key business units (BUs) on various business initiatives in order to ensure that the BUs are compliant.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in financial industry, preferably in the insurance industry doing compliance–related work
- Sound knowledge of the insurance industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent team player