Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
6 - 12 Months Compliance Analyst (AML)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035698
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is an established foreign bank located in Raffles Place
- Assist in the implementation of Money Laundering/Terrorism Financing Compliance policies, procedures and controls
- Reviewing of transactions to identify possible Money Laundering or Terrorism Financing activities
- Assist in maintaining the list of applicable legislations and guidelines for Money Laundering/Terrorism Financing and conduct of their assessments on a periodic basis
- Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of compliance programme along with process improvements
- Flag out matters that may require further investigations and participate where required in any courses of action
- Participate in projects whenever required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with focus on AML monitoring and surveillance.
- Good working knowledge of local ML/TF requirements, regulatory expectations and industry practices.
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resumes in MS word format to Jennifer Tee, jennifertee @ recruitexpress.com.sg
CEI Registration No.: R1106668, Yu Bifen
Shortlisted candidate would be notified