Compliance Advisory, Manager/Senior Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033339
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Compliance Advisory, Manager/Senior Manager
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Advise on the bank, other subsidiaries, and representatives’ compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Prepare reports to the Senior Management or relevant Committee any non-compliance issues/matters that constitute a breach of any provision of Banking Act, SFA, FAA, all relevant regulations, and SGX rules
- Liaise with the Authority and Singapore Exchange
- Provide regulatory advice and support to businesses in relation to Banking Act, SFA, FAA, all relevant regulations and SGX rules
- Coordinate any matters related to FATCA, or any other new regulations
- Prepare training materials and conduct training as required
- Exercise and maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism in dealing with business partners and clients and strive to preserve and enhance the good reputation and goodwill of the department and Company.
- Perform any task as required by the Team Lead or Head of Department b.Work closely, and support other teams within the Compliance space
- University degree.
- Min 7 years' compliance experience in Banking industry
- Strong ability in assessing the appropriateness of the bank’s compliance procedures and guidelines and evaluating compliance with requirements.
- Ability to work independently and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.