Compensation & Benefits Specialist | Manager Role | Attractive Remuneration
ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034025
EA License No. 14C7329
Our client is a reputable organisation in the healthcare industry.
They are now looking for an experiences C&B professional to spearhead their C&B initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for the designing, review and implementation of the compensation & benefits framework
- Ensure C&B framework compliments the organisation's attraction and retention strategies
- Conduct ongoing research on emerging C&B trends, issues and best practices
- Ensuring C&B packages meet compliance standards and in line with current legislation
- Analyze statistics and reports to identify and determine failure points
- Propose annual increment & bonus matrices
- Develop manpower reports for analysis on compensation and benefits for management review.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely manpower statistics for management review
HR Services (General and Operational)
- Perform comprehensive payroll operations
- General Claims Administration
- Evaluate processes and recommend innovative enhancements to increase efficiency and reduce cost
- Vendor management to ensure consistent and timely delivery of HR Services
- Working with HR Partners in implementing initiatives to improve processes and enhance service delivery
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate can expect to perform 60% C&B activities and 40% General HR activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of C&B experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources
- Supervisory experience is a plus but not must
- Strong knowledge of local laws and regulations and C&B best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Meticulous, resourceful and a team player
How to apply:
For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Francis Lim (EA Personnel Registration No: R1659118) and send your CV in Word.doc format.
For priority processing, kindly state the following information in your application:
1. Current & expected salary
2. Reason(s) for leaving previous employment
3. Notice period/availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Your SUCCESS Is Our ACHIEVEment !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !