GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
Perm Compensation & Benefits Manager (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031596
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. TLC - 10803
- Tasked to increase productivity of C&B function
- Handle full spectrum of C&B
- Responsible for implementation of new benefit & mobility review programs
- Ensuring C&B packages meet compliance standards and in line with current legislation
- Coordinate related surveys and conduct market trend analysis
- Familiar with KPI setting and measurements
- Conduct Annual Salary, allowances & benefit review to ensure market competitiveness based on McLagan Survey methodologies
- Degree holders with at least 5 to 8 years of Com & Ben experience in Banks is a must
- Private banking Com & Ben working exposure is highly preferred
- Ability to work under tight pressure and deadline
- Meticulous with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong regional exposure with excellent interpersonal skills
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 10803
For enquiries, please contact Lin Chia, Tan (R1658061) at 6690-1503 Ext: 224.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Lin Chia, Tan | Registration No: R1658061