Compensation & Benefits Executive/6 months contract (extendable)/East/Upto $3,500 per Month
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033416
EA License No 02C3423
You will be part of the dynamic and vibrant team in a fast paced and structured environment to develop and deliver client satisfaction standards.
- Coordinates and administers benefits program
- Participates in and/or conducts salary surveys. Analyzes market data to evaluate competitive position to the market and makes recommendations taking into account internal metrics.
- Reviews out of cycle pay adjustment requests. Reviews salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices
- Experience in compensation and benefits project
- Experience in data crunching and data analysis
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel
- Contract: 6 – 9 months
- Location: Changi Business Park
Interested candidates, you may click on APPLY and your resume will be sent directly to Carolyn Mendoza (R1105160)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.