Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
6 Months Compensation and Benefits
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035492
Employer Ref. 1137910/001
An exciting 6 Months Compensation and Benefits job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the 6 Months Compensation and Benefits role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing C&B analysis and support in CB Banking Asia as well as implement and administer compensation and benefits program locally/regionally.
- Conduct market research and participate in market C&B related benchmarking surveys
- Establish/review market competitiveness of salary bands
- Review/monitor effectiveness of existing programs to recommend improvements
- Support the compensation review process including conducting analysis on recommendation
- Manage and administer the long term incentive plans for both the commercial and retail banking business
- Understanding of tax implication is an advantage
- Keep abreast of market trends and changes in legislation to ensure compliance of existing programs
To succeed in the 6 Months Compensation and Benefits job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- With drive and initiative at Senior Associate level
- Experience in both areas of compensation and benefits
- Very comfortable with spreadsheets and market benchmarking
- Experience in running data regression is an advantage
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting 6 Months Compensation and Benefits.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551590 Joyce Mok