As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Community Support Manager/various location/Yearly Contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958039
EA License No. 01C4394
Our Client was established in Singapore as a statutory board to promote racial harmony and social cohesion. With their current expansion, they are seeking for dynamic individual to join them.
Community Support Manager/various location/Yearly Contract/$1900+ Bonus+ Benefits
You play a supportive role to the Neighbour community (NC) in their community engagement efforts.
The works of NCs have evolved beyond organising community bonding events to include bringing like-minded neighbours together to learn new skills, hosting estate dialogue to draw ground concerns on government initiatives and seeking residents’ feedback via house visits. You will be stationed at the nearest community clubs to your home.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O Levels or ITE Qualifications; GCE ‘A’ Levels and Diploma may apply
- Several years of customer service and admin experience
- Possess simple book-keeping knowledge
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Pleasant and positive personality, enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds
- Willing to work in the evenings and weekends
- Able to work on shift arrangement
- Yearly Contract with attractive employment benefits
- Location: Island wide [Will placed near your home]
- Work time: Office hour
- Working day: 5 days work week [1 weekday off and 1 weekend off]
- Salary: $1900 + Bonus + Benefits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resume by clicking the APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493