Panasonic Asia Pacific provides the whole range of the brand’s products and solutions across the Southeast Asia and Oceania (APAC) region, covering 27 countries including 10 offices in Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Based in Singapore, Panasonic Asia Pacific regional headquarters focuses on creating A Better Life, A Better World by promoting its Business-to-Business portfolio while maintaining solid Business-to-Consumer growth. The region has 40 manufacturing sites, supporting Panasonic’s global production activities in the housing, agriculture, energy solutions, appliances, components and devices sectors.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988149
This is a regional role which focuses on building the corporate/business brand(s) in the Southeast Asia and Pacific region. It requires the incumbent to work with the PR Manager to build corporate branding and execute PR activities/campaigns through mainstream approach and digital platforms. He/she would also work with the Director to manage digital marketing activities/campaigns.
• Support corporate news announcements in APAC – 10 markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Australia & New Zealand)
• Development of press materials for announcements
• Handle media enquiries & interview requests
• Support some administrative work
• Collaborate with local regional communications teams to integrate online content development
• Produce corporate-related videos
• Manage internal and external digital communications platforms e.g. APAC Newsroom, LinkedIn, monthly newsletters; promote corporate, B2B and CSR activities
Digital Marketing (current till March 2017)
• Work closely with Global and Regional marketing teams to drive regional communications.
• Manage corporate websites across the region; includes content creation and localization of content
• Analyse traffic and trends; create target-marketing strategies for various online marketing channels
• Build loyalty program, implement CRM system for the region, campaign management and collaborate with regional teams to execute campaigns
• Bachelor Degree in Communications/ Marketing is preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in Communications/Marketing portfolio either in agency or in-house
• Good understanding of B2C, B2B and CSR communications
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Good knowledge of media within Asia Pacific
• Team player – able to communicate and collaborate across functions and markets
• Able to craft/edit press materials, corporate blog posts, content marketing articles, social media posts, etc
• Experience in content creation (Press Releases, Content Marketing Articles, Social Media Posts, Video Scripting)
• Experience in managing corporate online assets e.g. LinkedIn, corporate newsroom/ blogs, external and internal news portals; and amplifying online content e.g. through paid sponsorships, SEO, SEM
• Innovative and tenacious; bringing new branding ideas
• Availability to conduct overseas business trips