Communications Executive (Brands & Communications) - 6-Months Contract
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986485
Employer Ref. ID=1538
Visits and Tours
- Liaise with the visiting organizations to understand/ascertain their agenda for the visit
- Liaise with internal parties on the visit
- Secure the logistics required for the visit
- To liaise for security clearance
- To assist in the actual day execution
- Double up as assistant guide
Whole of Mediacorp (WOM) Event
- Assess and secure caterers
- Assess and secure suitable venues
- Design the eDM for the activity
- Liaise with internal parties on the activity
- Assess and secure the logistics required for the activity
- Assist in actual day execution
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photoshop
- Good EQ and communication skills
- Good command of both the English and Chinese language (the latter is for tours as the past few months have seen have an increasing trend of visitors from China).
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.