As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Commodities Middle Office Analyst - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988283
EA License No. 01C4394
Salary Range: $3,500 to $4,500
Location: Changi Business Park (Shuttle bus services islandwide)
Duration: 1 Year contract
• Ensure all prices which require fixing in Singapore working hours are done so in accordance with the fixing procedure and the product spec. Facilitate the build-out of automated fixings
• Ensure the timely checking of trades and subsequent validation/ pass back to Front Office. Target is validation of all trades on trade date and no operational losses
• Ensure all structured trades are booked following the agreed booking model and monitor all trade events and reporting requirements
• Assist IT to STP trades, including setting up auto validation rules and help develop reports to ensure trades are checked and validated on a priority basis, based on exceptions.
• Understand PNL derivation for all trades in order to facilitate the identification of incorrect trade details and enhance understanding of the trades being done. Use PNL Simulation Viewer to identify trade anomalies
• Perform timely reconciliation between internal trading systems
• Upload all source documents available at the time of trade validation into Filenet under the appropriate trade id
• Participate in Projects.
• At least 3 years experience of commodities, preferably within a Trade Support/ Middle Office role
• Understand the balance between the control, processing and support functions of Middle Office
• Basic understanding of Derivatives structures
• Effective communicator (both written and verbal)
• Strong working knowledge of all Commodity classes and principle contracts traded
• Desire to broaden knowledge base with new products/ initiatives and processes
• Good with MS Office packages
• Experience with some commodity TP system, murex preferable.
• Lateral thinker who is a strong team player with ability to work autonomously
• High analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Good understanding of the process flow of FM transactions (from front to back)
• Strong understanding of trade capture requirements and operational impacts
• Extremely high attention to detail
Name: Ang Zhen Hui, Jasper (Hong Zhenhui)
Registration No: R1544116
EA License No.: 01C4394