Study Group Global Pte ltd
Study Group offers access to Higher Education, English Language Education, and Career Education for over 50,000 students from 145 countries annually.
Over the past 20 years, alongside our own colleges, Bellerbys and Taylors, we have developed a market-leading network of alliances with internationally-focused universities across Australia, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Investment in state-of-the art facilities and the highest quality teaching makes our Embassy English Language brands and Career Education colleges recognised as among the very best in their field.
Commission Processing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187272
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Commission Processing Officer to be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of Agent Commissions for UK, Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand whilst supporting the HE Sales team in agent relationship management.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the accurate production and review of monthly Agent Commission payment run, ensuring clawbacks are deducted at source.
- Following Company Procedure to ensure that Agent commissions are correctly authorised and processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure Agent Payment Notifications reconcile with payments before sending to Agents.
- Review and reconciliation of Agents bookings to Vendor Accounts.
- Payment run maintenance; investigate old balances/clawbacks and seek resolution/clearance.
- Assume responsibility for case sensitive Agents and resolution of payment issues as/when required.
- Support process improvement projects which will drive efficiency or implementation of the procedure to ensure a high level of internal control exists.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Organised and meticulous individual who produces accurate work
- Good communication skills for regular contact with internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritise and time manage successfully under pressure.
- Able to adhere to deadlines and effectively manage their own workload
Qualifications & Training:
- Diploma in accounting or ACCA holders.
- Experienced in payment processing.
- Proficient with accounting software, ERP systems and Microsoft Excel.