BY ANDCO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983937
We are looking for key additions to our rapidly expanding kitchen team to join us on this exciting journey!
- Assist in preparing ingredients
- Assist in inventory and management of food supplies
- Ensure proper storage of food according to hygiene standards
- Any other orders and advices as instructed by chefs
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic to take on new challenges
- Maintain high standards of professionalism
- Both a driven independent agent and an effective team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Professional certifications in culinary
- Prior 1-2 years’ experience in F&B kitchen operations will be a plus
- Able to work retail hours (including weekends & public holidays)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BY ANDCO PTE LTD
About BY ANDCO PTE LTD
We are idea makers & story tellers.
Helmed by Singaporean industry leaders Loh Lik Peng (Unlisted Collection), Yah-Leng Yu and Arthur Chin (Foreign Policy Design), as well as Alwyn Chong (Luxasia), & Co. is a collective with a shared vision to create interdisciplinary concepts that promote a cross-cultural dialogue. Distinctly Asian yet possessing a global perspective, it is a unique platform spanning their combined expertise in art, design, culture, F&B and retail. & Co. aims to create content that is accessible and inclusive, inspiring curiosity and a sense of discovery. Through projects that respect craft, creativity and the creative process, & Co. espouses an artful way of living.
& Co.’s inaugural project, Gallery & Co., is a progressive retail and F&B destination with a bookstore, café, bar and store in a continuous space. Housed within the historic former City Hall building at Singapore’s premier arts institution, this venture is done in partnership with the National Gallery Singapore.
Be part of a dynamic and progressive team and gain valuable experience in the visual arts, retail and F&B sectors within a motivated, equal opportunity environment!
More Jobs from this employer