As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Commercial Manager ( Packaging, up to $10k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035732
EA License No. 01C4394
Commercial Manager (Packaging, around $10k)
- Formulation of the annual sales budget for approval
- Achievement of the sales budget
- Built and sustain robust customer relationship with all levels of customer especially the key stake holders
- To provide excellent sales services to the customers
- To manage our customer relationship management system- Salesforce.com
Business Development of New Customers / New Products
- Identification and development of new customers
- Development of promotional plan of new products as directed by the company
- To provide advance forecast of sales revenue / quantity
- To lead commercial excellence initiatives.
- To lead in the improvement plan in CSI.
- To review and lead the action plan from NPS surveys
Handling of Customer Complaint / Feedback
- Management of complaint / feedback from customer
- Coordinate with other functional department to achieve customer satisfaction
Collection and Sharing of Market Intelligence
- Continuous collection of industry / customer information to facilitate strategic decision making
- Continuous collection of competitor information for feedback to facilitate strategic decision making
Customer Development Plan
- Provide guidance to Key Account Manager in the planning and formulation of account plans.
- Monitor the execution the action plan to achieve desired outcome.
DSO & CSI
- Management of DSO & CSI performance
- Recognized degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales management
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management
- Possess an intimate understanding of the Petroleum, Chemical & Food industries’ industrial packaging needs
- Strong sales personality with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to create strong rapport with customers at the management level to build and enhance the relationship.
- Good analytical skill to map out the sales and marketing strategy
- Able to provide leadership in motivating the sales team and build strong teamwork