Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Commercial Finance Director
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959981
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. FH 56445
- International Fund Raising
- Highly strategic visibility with C-Suite
- Great benefits and comprehensive package
As an aggressively growing IT Software company continues its business expansions, they have identified Singapore as the growth sprout for the APAC region. They are in a cutting-edge IT software solution industry that is bringing IT to the next level. Backed by Private Equity/Venture Capitalist, they are on path for strong growth moving ahead.
Working closely with the CEO/Founder, this Regional Finance Director will be the forefront finance incumbent in the APAC region. You will hold a strategic role in reviewing and driving the financial business plans, business/finance valuations and equities. With your proven track record in finance and accounting, this incumbent will take the lead in financial planning & analysis, creating and implementing policies and procedures to ensure structured controls and manage the funding cash flow. In this strong and growing platform, you will be tasked to grow the finance team moving ahead and hold a highly visible role in giving presentation to key internal and external stakeholders.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- At least 12 years of financial management, corporate finance, fp&a and accounting experience
- Ability to grow the company to the next business level
- Proven track record in worldwide investment, capitalization and international fund raising in an IT organization
- Highly confident finance professional in presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical-thinker and highly intellectual mindset
- Top-tier communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimally a MSC or MBA from a leading Ivy League University
Interested and qualified candidates, do send your CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117