Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959036
- Prepare accurate and realistic estimate for jobs as required in tender bid to secure commercial/ naval vessels for repair and conversion work.
- Source for sub-contractors for specialized jobs and complex work.
- Prepare accurate and detailed invoicing to achieve required margin.
- Liaise with Ship Repair Manager and Project Supervisors on all quoted and additional jobs.
- Assist Commercial Manager in the settlement of invoices for projects with Owner Representatives
- Assess sub-contractor’s invoices, discuss and negotiate with relevant parties and conclude the bill settlement within the target
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in Commercial or Estimation in Marine industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Singapore Citizens only
- Location: Benoi/Tuas (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am-5pm
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
About Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
Singapore Technologies Marine (ST Marine) is a premier shipyard providing turnkey shipbuilding, ship conversion and shiprepair services to a worldwide customer base in the naval and commercial markets.
Over 40 years, ST Marine has established itself as a supplier of high quality, sophisticated products and services. Its ship design capabilities, supported by 3D modeling and CAD/CAM systems, provide an edge when it comes to customising innovative solutions to customers' most exacting operational requirements.
ST Marine offers modern facilities with a combined area of 18.8 hectares, equipped to construct vessels up to 30,000 dwt, and to service up to frigate-sized warships and 70,000 dwt panamax-sized commercial vessels.
ST Marine's presence in the global newbuilding market, particularly in the Americas, is complemented by VT Halter Marine, the US arm of its operations based in Gulfport, Mississippi.
ST Marine also provides land-based engineering solutions through its subsidiary, STSE Engineering Services Pte. Ltd.