Commercial Director, Plastics
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988116
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2729
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Working closely with the management team to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimized.
- Championing and leading each new product or service development, from innovation through to successful implementation across each business function, to enable it to become a core part of the business.
- Reviewing and assessing the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists.
- Ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators) in line with business objectives.
- Degree in chemical engineering and MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrable track record in turning around or growing the business aggressively
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
- Strong business acumen and customer focused.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact POK Li Peng on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1325389 (Pok Li Peng).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526