AVIRE combines 4 market-leading brands (E-Motive, TL Jones, Janus and Memco) within the elevator industry; offering light curtains, electronic displays, emergency telephones and LED lighting. Each brand has a strong market presence, a unique identity, a distinct product range, and a long, successful history. The group has manufacturing and sales capability in the Czech republic, China and Singapore. Additional sales offices serve Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, India and Dubai coupled with a network of distributors across the globe.
At Avire we value independence, determination, proactivity and tremendous drive, so we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate achievement of exceptional results with the potential to contribute even more. We are ambitious in our goals, so we need to ensure that we employ people with the talent and ambition to help. We are also part of the Halma group (www.halma.com). Within Halma there are also additional exciting and challenging opportunities for high performing and ambitious people.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and highly motivated individual who is driven, ambitious and can make a positive impact on the future of Avire.
Commercial & Customer Service Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029308
The Commercial & Customer Service Manager reports to the Singapore Site Manager and is responsible in leading the Commercial, Customer Service and Logistics team. Also responsible for the management of Sales Forecasting Processes, Customer Support & Service, order fulfilment, weekly sales and order reports, tracking of sales number, business planning preparation and analysis. Acting as customer advocate in the organisation with the objective of continuous improvement and maximizing customers’ value and satisfaction.
- Order Management - Fulfilment of customers’ orders & request
- Customer Advocate - Service level & customer satisfaction
- Supplier & logistics Management - Operational efficiency & on-time delivery
- Responsible for commercial reviews/legal coordination and central collation of customer contracts
- Manage and train/guide a team of customer service to effectively manage their work
- To pull in of orders to fulfil sales target to ensure that forecast orders and invoicing pattern are met.
- Ensure that the order placement and processing related activities are completed in a timely manner
- Secure a seamless interaction between Sales and Operation to ensure on time delivery for customer orders and provide proactive information to customers on order delivery information.
- Act as a customer advocate, proactively gather customer feedback, highlight and address gaps to have continuous improvement & customer satisfaction.
- Manage inventories and coordination of re-stocking orders to meet inventory turns and control Excess & obsolescence exposure and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Work with IT to continuously improve system performance from order processing to delivery
- Review and establish shipping methods and carries types for freight and goods.
- Participate in Management Review Meeting.
- Participate in meeting such as Engineering Work Order, monthly Quality Review etc. to address key quality issues, customer complaints & processes.
- Pro-actively review work processes to improve customer service & operational efficiency
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
Key Skills and Qualification Requirements:
- Good Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent work experience and education will be considered
- Min. 5 years work experience in order fulfilment or order management, management experience, exposure with order management tools and process, logistics, purchasing and inventory control experience.
- Good exposure to Asia Pacific’s culture
- Strong in in Advanced Microsoft Excel and computer system.
- Service Oriented and Customers focus
- Good communication skill
- Positive, Dynamic and Results Oriented
- Strong skills in ERP system (Syteline)
- Business units spread across multiple locations worldwide and across multiple cultures.
Interested applicants may send your resume including the full details of personal particulars, employment history, current & expected remuneration by clicking "Apply Now"
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.