Commercial/Contract Manager (5yrs in contracts mgt!!/Branded IT MNC/Town area!)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952270
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDSep2016
- Attractive base+good benefits+bonuses!
- 5 days/Town area/MUST hav 5yrs contracts mgt exp!
- Listed MNC/B.in Law preferred
Our client is one of the established Technology MNCs with a strong CSR presence
- Review, analyze and approve Local/Global requests for bids received from field. Approved terms and conditions, including pricing based on agreed corporate guidelines relating to profitability, consistency and integrity. Negotiate regional supply agreements with various BUs in conjunction with field management. Regularly monitor and assess competitive trends and devise company’s pricing, marketing and engagement models accordingly when being engaged in Request for Proposal responses or similar projects.
- Assess company’s overall potential to win contract including calculating, monitoring and devising final pricing, SLAs, Legal T’s & C’s, Statement of Work and associated risks. Provide advice and counsel to various BU Managers and others during negotiations with the customer. Present company’s global standard terms and conditions to various BUs in a compelling way.
- Decide and approve contractual terms within policy and escalate to senior management when terms fall outside policy guidelines. Determine financial feasibility of exceptional customer requests. Provide feedback on Company’s International Master Agreement improvement and identify areas for profit improvement through changes in contract strategy and policy. Participate as a team member in the review of Requests for Proposal and become actively engaged in designing the responses with participation of Proposal Manager. Maintain Global Pricing Matrix information related to company’s Global Services Asia Pacific and assume responsibility for assessing, calculating and approving price-support activities in the region including preparation of necessary reports to HQ.
- Review, analyze and approved terms and conditions as well as pricing based on the corporate guidelines on profitability, consistency and integrity. Review P & L for large bids with Business Centre and other business units that are likely to impact the outcome of the review. Participate in company’s Opportunity Assessment & Approval review process when other regions offer opportunity of participation in a bid.
- Assume role of Contract Administrator and review, critique and approved T’s & C’s and/or guidelines from Service, Lease, Finance, IT, Fleet Management and similar contracts to ensure any and all obligations place on company and its commercial entities will be practical and profitable to implement.
- Work closely with company’s field management in the preparation of large bids by providing answers on key strategic issues.
- Assist in negotiating large contracts in conjunction with the company’s field management. These contracts must be strive for achieving a “win-win” situation for all parties.
- From time to time place requests with the manufacturer for obtaining corporate rebates applicable to large bids to help improve company’s competitiveness and changes to succeed in winning bids.
- Handle specific projects, maintain customer-pricing matrix in relation to release of new models, monitor competitive market trends, undertake statistical studies of “niche” market for company’s products, etc.
- MBA/BA/Bachelor in Law related qualifications preferred
- At least 3-5 years of contracts administration/management experience
- Proven experience in preparing financial models, statistical analysis, monitoring of market trends.
- Demonstrate knowledge in contract and commercial law
- Well proven commercial negotiation and presentation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- Sales/Marketing experience in working directly with high-potential customers
- Good business judgment, analytical & communication skill
- A team player with ability to work with staff from all corporate levels
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong skills in MS Office and other software programs necessary to carry out tasks
- 5 days (8-930am-5-630pm)
- Town area
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !