Command Centre, Team Leader
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958410
EA License No 08C2893
- Gather business and/or application requirements on the infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Aligned or enhanced ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operations e.g. Change, Incident, problem, release management & CMDB.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations.
- Able to lead a team of network engineers.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Well-versed with Incident Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in spoken & written English
- At least 6 years of IT experience with at least 3 years as a lead in an enterprise command centre
- At least 3 years of event management & incident management experience
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893 REG No :R1544147