People Profilers - NC
Collections Executive (Debt Recovery / Exp in Bank loan)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029392
EA License No 02C4944
1. Assist Collections Manager (DDA) on all direct debt activities.
2. Generation of daily debtors’ statements for Debt Recovery call center.
3. Responsible on the electronic Debit Deduction (eDDA) from customers’ account from current due to default.
4. Handle all daily eDDA collections activities.
5. Prepare aging of account receivables report.
6. To ensure prompt timely deduction from the borrowers’ accounts.
7. Implement policies to improve credit management, control exposure and ensure strong compliance.
8. Weekly credit management reports for Collections Manager to put up during corporate and management review.
9. Liaise with Collections Manager for regular bankruptcy and litigation updates.
10. Assist Collections Manager in daily and monthly reports of debtors aging.
11. Monitoring of all DP, SCCB and other debtors monitoring reports.
- No experience required
- Experience in Bank Loan will be an advantage
- Diploma/ Degree in any field
Work Location: Chinatown
Working Hour: Monday to Friday, 10.30am – 7.30pm / Saturday, 10.30am - 4.30pm
Salary Package: $1800 - $2200 (Neg)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.