Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$2300 / Collection Specialist (8 Months Contract) / East (Ref: AL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989591
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is a US MNC doing in Commerce Solutions industry looking for potential candidate to join their organization.
- Maintain up-to-date account statements
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and advise cash applications
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments and delayed payments
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate customer aging reports
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Diploma in Accounting with 1-2 years in AR and general accounting experience
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work with different levels of personnel
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Table
- Working Location: Chai Chee
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
Reason for leaving each past employment
Current and expected salaries
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Alkie Liew Chun Yeap (R1215319) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.