Collateral Management Associate
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984532
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272136
Our client, an established global bank is seeking for a passionate individual to join them in a Associate in the Collateral Management team.
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate daily collateral management & settlements
- Managing daily margin calls for clients and providing support and advice for front and middle office staff
- Assisting in validation of market data with systems
- Reviewing agreements, and investigating problems that occur for all collateral programs
- Monitoring of collateral positions and performing corporate actions
- Reconciling and resolving breaks between external and internal collateral management systems
- Assisting in projects initiatives to provide solutions for process enhancements
about the manager/team
You will be part of a team with a strong and dynamic culture which constantly strives for excellence.
skills & experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in the collateral management space with strong experience in the ISDA function
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Ability to write macros scripts and VBAs will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, inquisitive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Abigail Lee at 65101463.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.