Pascal Industries Pte Ltd
Pascal Industries specializes in the manufacture of high quality compression pipe and tube fittings, a wide range of pressure and temperature instruments gauges for system engineering solutions. We believe that the products we manufacture and the engineering solutions we provide are part of the success of our customers and important in ensuring the safety of those who work with these components in high-risk environments. Safety in all work environments is our top priority.
Pascal Industries produces, assembles and carries out rigorous quality checks on all products which include pipe and tube fittings, needle and ball valves, pressure and temperature gauges and instrumentation accessories. These components are used in a wide range of industries including oil and gas production and CNG stations, chemical and biochemical plants, biopharmaceutical, research and development, semi-conductor manufacturing and more.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960955
- Able to operate and maintain CNC Machine (preferably with knowledge of Mazak CNC control / Mazatrol)
- Experience in M-Code and G-Code is a bonus
- Carry out periodical maintenance and proper lubrication of machines
- Measure and verify that products meet specifications using precision tools
- Setup, operate and maintain all measuring equipment, gauges and fixtures for making accurate inspection checks
- Familiar with CNC machines, tooling, machine capabilities and machining techniques
- Perform daily housekeeping and any other duties assigned
- GCE “O” Level / NiTec in precision machining / Equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years hands on experience in operating CNC machine
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing
- Knowledge in using basic measurement instruments
- Knowledge in programming the machine and setting
- Independent and able to work under a fast pace environment
- Location: Tuas
- Training provided
- Friendly working environment
- Company Transport provided
- Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and vast opportunities for career advancement to production specialist
Interested applicants are invited to email your resume stating experience and qualification, current and expected salary, reasons for leaving current job, together with a recent photograph.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.