CNC Maintenance Team Lead (Precision/Lathe/ Machining)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983666
EA License No 11C3029
Our client is a US MNC in the oil & gas industry. Due to business needs, they are looking for a CNC Maintenance Engineer to assist in maintenance of CNC equipment.
- Manage maintenance operations to ensure proper maintenance of production equipment
- Involve in troubleshooting and execute preventive maintenance programs
- Liaison with contractors on projects and repair/ maintenance works
- Assist in Fire Safety roles to ensure all fire safety regulations are met
- Ensure compliance with HSE policies, objectives and procedures outlined
- NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Automation/ Precision Engineering or related discipline
- Min 3-5 years of shopfloor experience
- Solid working exposure to heavy machining maintenance environment
- Good experience in plant facilities maintenance are highly preferred
Basic Salary + Transport Allowance + Shift + OT allowance
Interested candidates, please QUICK APPLY to the above mentioned position.
By applying for this position and submitting this online application, I consent to TechSearch Pte Ltd and its related entities (collectively, “TechSearch”), its agents and business partners, as well as authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing my personal data, in order to contact me about your and/or their recruitment and human resources related products and services, via the modes selected above and using my contact particulars (including where applicable my Singapore telephone number(s)) which TechSearch may have in its records from time to time.