CMM Quality Specialist - Quality Team
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035266
EA License No 11C3029
Our client, an US MNC in the oil & gas industry, and looking for a CMM Team (Quality Team) to be part of their team.
- Read Engineering drawings/ blueprints
- Program using CMM and construct ballon drawing
- Setting gauges and preparation/ issuing of inspection sheets and gauging procedures
- Perform incoming check and verification of raw materials, customers supplied materials, sub-con operations and instruments (Dimensional verification, Hardness check, Mill Certificate Verification, VTI, Short term rental gauges)
- Perform final check on finished parts and routers/ documentation/ inspection sheet ensuring compliance to licensor’s/ customers’ requirements
- Raise Non-Conformance/ Incident Reports on discrepancy discovered
- Conduct internal process audit
- NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Precision Engineering related discipline
- Strong CMM programming and setting experience, preferably in Calypso or PC Dmis software
- Able to read technical and engineering drawings
- Independent and reliable
Location: West (Singapore)
Basic salary + shift allowance + OT
Interested candidates, please QUICK APPLY to the above mentioned position.
By applying for this position and submitting this online application, I consent to TechSearch Pte Ltd and its related entities (collectively, “TechSearch”), its agents and business partners, as well as authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing my personal data, in order to contact me about your and/or their recruitment and human resources related products and services, via the modes selected above and using my contact particulars (including where applicable my Singapore telephone number(s)) which TechSearch may have in its records from time to time.