GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Club Operations & Facilities Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032053
We are currently looking for a Club Operations & Facilities Manager with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability and interpersonal skills.
- In charge of managing club/pool activities as well as facilities, leading the shift to complete the tasks.
- Be knowledgeable of the brand standards and implement them in the daily work.
- Implement the department’s SOP, P&P, rules and regulations, to ensure that standards are in accordance to the operations manual.
- Maintain a steady flow of communication among ambassadors and departments.
- Make recommendations on management of equipment, work methods, supplies and decorations.
- Prepare and check various daily and monthly records and reports, and other reports as required.
- Supervise and guide club ambassadors to ensure that they provide excellent service and adhere to the Hotel’s policies & procedures.
- Supervise the club operations to ensure smooth workflow
- Delegate duties among club ambassadors and prepare their work schedules as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
- Excellent communication skills with the passion to serve.
- Good command of English language.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016