Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
Cloud Solution Architect
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189250
EA License No 07C5567
- Provide subject matter expertise in pre and post sales capacity for clients.
- Respond to RFI/RFP’s alongside the account team.
- Build complex solution architectures as per customer requirements and present them to CXO.
- Participate in customer CIO meetings and showcase thought leadership on Cloud Computing.
- Act as an advisor to the delivery team during the post-sales to implementation transition period.
- Deliver constant feedback to Product Management teams on market trends, customer issues and product offerings.
- Refine the pre-sales and post-sales processes and share best practices with the group.
- Deliver product and solution capabilities trainings to account and sales teams.
- Participate in proof of concepts and technical deep dive demonstration.
- Co-create content for product offerings and other bespoke solutions alongside the Product Management teams.
- Participate in cloud based events and provide thought leadership.
- Experience with Cloud Advisory and Transformation services such as Application Modernization, Workload Migration and Software Defined Datacenter etc.
- Experience with solution architecture for Hybrid Cloud environments covering public and private clouds
- Cloud Service Orchestration and Automation technologies
- Experience with Cloud Management Platform to design the Service Catalog, Provisioning Workflow and integration with ITSM and Billing Systems
- Deep understanding of APIs and should be able to design integration workflows between systems/applications
- Experience with DevOps strategy, framework, design and implementation
- Exposure to micro services and container technologies, should be able to map the technologies with the functional requirements
- Exposure with Cloud Security